You know, I had a whole "N" blog already planned 2 days ago, half in my head, half on my iPhone Notepad and then WHAM! While I was running yesterday, a whole new idea came upon me and I had to start from scratch. Good news? I've got a "N" blog ready to go for
2013 A to Z Challenge! :-) Bad news? Well this is my lunch hour so I will forego eating for this - that's how much i love ya!
· Another memorable "9" moment happened when I was in the waiting line for the next ferry on a long weekend and the gang I was with was leery we'd make it on.... I looked and saw that we were in Row 9 and I relaxed, I knew we were shoo-ins. ~ and yes, we were the second to last vehicle to drive on!
· I've never had use for Love potion number 9 but i hear it's potent! Beware!
· Cats are also said to have 9 lives, i don't believe it's true myself but you are allowed to believe whatever you want!
· I've never had great luck with my 9 iron (or is it supposed to be talent?), but i'm much more accurate with my irons than my woods on the fairway. (No, Peanut Gallery, not Tiger Woods, my golf club woods! )
· My dogs are part of the K9 family and when i'm dressed to the Nines, the dogs don't bark, it's the wolves who whistle!
· On the NINTH day of Christmas, his true love gave to him:
Nine Ladies Dancing... What I figure you did not know is that when that was written, it was meant to represent the Nine Fruits of the Spirit, which are : Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness and Self-control :-) Surprise!
Did you know that when multiplied, 9 always reproduces itself?
2 x 9 = 18 1+8 = 9
3 x 9 = 27 2+7 = 9
4 x 9 =36 3+6 = 9
5 x 9 = 45 4+5 = 9
6 x 9 = 54 5+4 = 9
7 x 9 = 63 6 +3 = 9
8 x 9 =72 7 +2 = 9 and so on forever…
Howzdat for a good trick!?!
And now, here’s the reason I changed my blog: I hope you enjoy this story as much as I did:
I made it! Woohoo! I now feel like i'm on Cloud 9, despite all my aching body parts! I even have sore muscles where i had no idea i had muscles!! Go figure!
I’m signing off now, but not before I thank Number 9’s runner-ups: ~Sorry guys, close but no cigars! ~
Once Upon a Time,
Two Peas in a Pod,
The 3 Musketeers,
Four Seasons Hotel Chain,
Chanel # 5,
6 Feet Under
The Uncola: 7Up
Behind the 8th Ball
Better Be a Little "S" than a Little Less!