Total Pageviews

Thursday 14 July 2011

What's a Little "S"?

July 14, 2011

Let me introduce myself, I am Sylvie , a single mom of five,  three of which are still at home:  the two dogs and the cat.
Nicky, Bella, Missy and I live in a cute little house with a big yard in Small Town, Beautiful British Columbia, Canada. My youngest son lives on the other side of town with his new wife and my oldest one lives far far away   (well 45 minutes' drive anyway)  ... well, I can’t keep everyone within walking distance, can I?  I wish!
I came by the name of Little S through a very dear friend of mine.  See… his other favorite person also had an S name and he did not want to get us confused;  so there I became Little S because Santa was much bigger than me.  Go figure… never thought I would get to compete with the Jolly Fellow on any field.  Never know what life throws at you …
I kept a journal for so many years, it’s a lot of fun to go through and re-live those memories; hopefully with this daily memo, we’ll be able to share some good ones and start our day with some sunshine in our hearts even if the sun is not blinding us outside.
Welcome, peoples!    Cheers!  Salut!

Signing off: 

 Better be a Little “S” than a  Little Less  J

3 comments: