Total Pageviews

Thursday 11 August 2011

About alarm clocks.

Don’t you just love to hate them?   I sure do.
I have never needed an alarm clock – EVER…. Until I moved to this cute little house with reliable neighbors (or so I thought!) .  One of their vehicles is 134 years old and needs a new muffler; it is so noisy that when they leave at 5AM on the button, I wake up if I’m not already up.
I’ve been kind of a night owl, going to sleep at 9:30, sleeping for 3 hours, then reading for an hour and going back to snooze… until one of the dogs or the cat jumps on me to get me out of bed.   So I’ve been relying on Bella ~my 65 lbs Husky girl who jumps on my queen side bed and plunks herself on my pillow ~  or Missy ~who starts pitty-patting my head purring as loud as she can OR the neighbor who is never late leaving USUALLY.
This morning, I woke up on my own at 5:32AM !   No dogs, no cats, no noisy car!   Late, late, late, I need a white rabbit!   I will definitely have to go have a chat with the neighbors and berate them for the following:
·         Fixing their muffler without advising me; and/or
·         Getting a new vehicle without consulting with me; and/or
·         Having a day off without warning me.
I think that’s fair, don’t you?  Why should I be responsible for getting up on time all by myself?
Salut to all and TGIF!
Signing off:
Better be a Little “S” than a Little Less  J

2 comments:

  1. Pour qui se prend-t'il de partir en silence, ou d'être malade sans t'avertir!
    Aucune considération pour les autres!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete